13TH INDIA INNOVATION SUMMIT
India Innovation Summit 2017
New Wealth of Nations – Innovation and Intelligence Capital
- More than 40 eminent speakers deliberated through the two days of the summit.
- More than 80 Media members including Print and Digital media joined to cover the Summit.
- The Summit theme was “The New Wealth of Nation- Innovation & Intellectual Capital” which showcased many success stories driven by innovation.
- Exclusive Exhibition on Innovative technologies across sectors.
- More than 650 delegates who attended the two-day summit
- Mr R V Deshpande, Hon’ble Industry Minister, Government of Karnataka addressed the Day-1 inaugural session of the 13th India Innovation Summit.
- Mr Priyank Kharge, Hon’ble Minister for IT, Government of Karnataka, delivered the Inaugural Address at Day-2 of the Summit.
The session topics for the Summit were:
- Innovation by Teens
- Rise of machines and Future of Human Labour
- All systems digital – A cashless move
- Great Expectations – Scaling the consumption economy
- Banquet Session addressed by Sadhguru
- Society & Innovation
- Learning to unlearn – A digital immigrant’s dilemma
Register and Particiapte in 19th edition of India Innovation Summit